Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The past 2 weeks

So two weeks of holidays past ..
Just went back from GH .. damn boring ..
Raining .. outdoor activities was cancelled ..
So sit in the Starbuck , drinking the Hot Caramel Latte , usin laptop watchin keroro .. lols

The past two weeks, went gurney n queensbay ..
bought 2 Qs jeans which is sale ~
Qs is opening in gurney nw , thgs inside is much more than in queensbay ..
Then , my one week is wasted on CAr learning .. Si Beh Sien thr ..
Goin to have my car test on this friday .. hope i can do it all the best la .. lols
Everyday reading ONE PIECE , or i dunno wat can i do ..
Mayb i can drive after one week i get my license ..
Mum ask me apply for a job in 'supermarket' since i will get my license ..
Hiak Hiak ..
Btw , i went for exercising which i will neva do in the past whole year ..
Hahas .. nowadays , i go for badminton twice a week ..
Hope to cut my weight la , mana tau everytime after tht , went for supper .. swt ..
Spent so much money in this 2 weeks :
1. jeans
2. food + snack
3. rent for ONE PIECE
4. add 2gb Ram to my laptop ( spent 470 on it , i really shocked )
5. .....

Goin to save money .. so i stopped here dee ..


Song of the week : I Will Be - Avril Lavigne
Mood : still not in da mood ..

No comments: